Meeting Your Criteria
It's so important that you choose the right agent to guide you through this journey. I want to be your trusted expert and advocate. I'll help you buy the home that meets your criteria.
Size of home
How many bedrooms and bathrooms are ideal? What lot size would you like? What size floor plan are you looking for?
What sort of proximity to your work, schools, outdoor-space and entertainment venues are you looking for?
What are the local price and valuation trends? Are there other taxes or maintenance fees to consider?
What kind of community are you looking to move into? What about schools? Recreational facilities? Security?
Do you do a lot of entertaining? Do you need a guest room? Do you have pets that need a large yard?
New Buyers Consultation
Let me walk you through each step of the buying process. Learn more
Why Buy with Jennifer Vickers?
When someone is listening to you, they can be your advocate. Jennifer will get you access to homes that meet your dream home criteria. When you've met your match, she will access a fair price and help you prepare a winning offer. Real estate is all about negotiation, and Jennifer puts her win-win solutions to play on your behalf. And, she has unique training, coaching, marketing and technology solutions that give her buyers a different level of service.
How Much Should I Budget?
Creating your home buying budget is a big deal. Let us take the guess work out of the process for you. Anser a few critical questions, and we'll customize a home buying budget just for you.
Take some time to read our Buyer's Guide - your in-depth publication to help you find and purchase the home of your dreams. Click on the Buyer's Guide to launch our brochure in a full screen virtual reader.
Tracking Your Wants and Needs
Regardles of where you're searching for properties, we can help you find the perfect home. Here are some things to think about as you begin looking at homes for sale.
- Do you have a preference for when the house was built?
- Do you want a house in move-in condition, or are you willing to do some work on it?
- When people come to your home, what do you want your home to say about you?
- Do you want to have a swimming pool or hot tub?
- Are you looking for any additional structures such as a greenhouse or shed?
- What type of home are you looking for - single-family, condo, town house, multifamily?
- Approximately what size house are you looking for?
- How many stories?
- What architectual styles do you prefer?
- What type of exterior will you consider?
- What size lot would you like?
- What kind of landscaping are you looking for?
- Do you want a porch or a deck?
- What are you looking for in terms of parking - driveway, garage, carport?
- What other exterior features are important to you?
- What kind of style do you want the interior of you home to have - formal, casual, cozy, traditional, modern or eclectic?
- What kind of floor plan do you prefer - open versus walls between all living spaces?
- What kind of lighting do you prefer?
- Do you have flooring preferences?
- In general, what are you likes and dislikes for the interior of your home?
- Are there specific room needs for your kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms or other living areas?
Ready to get started on your search? Fill out our new home questionnaire and we'll get your search started ASAP.